Training and knowledge transfer in future technologies
SonnenPlus GmbH trains teachers from schools and universities on the use of solar energy systems. The teaching staff trained through this gives the people of the supplied country access to technologies of energy supply.
- Maintenance contracts
- O&M training (Operation & Maintenance)
- S&H training (Safety & Health training)
- Training & further education incl. certification as PV Hybrid Storage Expert (PV-HSE) in our own training centre SonnenPlus Nord (based on basic components SMA, Tesvolt, Hoppecke)
- Also as inter-company training via the HWK (Chamber of Crafts).
- Admission requirements:
- Qualified electrician according to DGUV3 (formerly BGVA3)
- Apprentice from apprenticeship year 2 (electrotechnical profession)
- Bachelor student from 3rd completed semester (electrotechnical course of study)
Profitability due to know-how and partnership
Close networking with other companies in the industry and our international experience enable us to offer economically optimized solar power systems. We realize projects independent of manufacturers and technology. An investment in environmentally friendly solar power is a profitable investment, no longer a simple commitment to sustainable economic development and active environmental protection. That is why we focus on installations that are designed for long-term profitability with a high return on equity. In doing so, we draw on years of experience and professional know-how in photovoltaics.
Our small, highly flexible team of experts always finds the best solutions and is able to realize profitable projects for our customers.
In addition, SonnenPlus GmbH acts as EPC and O&M provider including remote monitoring and performance verification of solar parks.